Is the pregnancy due date calculator true? Hello, mothers and mothers-to-be! I just want to ask if this pregnancy calculator available in the Internet is true enough. — http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blpregcalc.htm Try to input the date asked in it, and see if the data match with what you doctor tell/told you or what happens/happened to you in […]
Tag Archives | true
- Why is the due date 40 weeks (10 months) after last period?
- Q&A: i’m confused as to when my due date will probably be. my last menstrual period was 6-20-09?
- why does the due date calculator say i am a month farther along than i am?
- Q&A: So my due date is 11/4/08 (according to online calculator), but…?
- i had sex a day after i got off my period and i used a due date Calculator?
- mums have you had any luck with the chinese gender chart?
- How accurate was the Chinese birth chart for you? July 14, 2012
- How many women had success with the Chinese lunar birth calendar? July 15, 2012
- Q&A: did this chinese gender chart work for all your pregnancies? October 11, 2014
- Gender predictor? July 16, 2012
- Was the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart accurate for your children? What about the wedding ring trick? July 16, 2012