Is the pregnancy due date calculator true? Hello, mothers and mothers-to-be! I just want to ask if this pregnancy calculator available in the Internet is true enough. — http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancycalendar/l/blpregcalc.htm Try to input the date asked in it, and see if the data match with what you doctor tell/told you or what happens/happened to you in […]
Tag Archives | true
- does the gender predictor they sell at the pharmacy really work?
- why does the due date calculator say i am a month farther along than i am?
- why do the doctors change your due date?
- Q&A: So my due date is 11/4/08 (according to online calculator), but…?
- Q&A: Does chinese gender prediction was right for you?
- Q&A: Will the doctor give me the same due date as an online due date calculator?
- How accurate was the Chinese birth chart for you? July 14, 2012
- How many women had success with the Chinese lunar birth calendar? July 15, 2012
- Q&A: did this chinese gender chart work for all your pregnancies? September 30, 2015
- Gender predictor? July 16, 2012
- Was the Chinese Gender Prediction Chart accurate for your children? What about the wedding ring trick? July 16, 2012